We’re looking at the aptly named Emulator For GBA 2. This one might not have nearly as well built and designed of a UI as some others on our list, but it’s basic functions actually work really well. This emulator only supported the Game Boy Advanced 2, so you’ll have to find ROMs specifically for that machine. There’s no other emulators mixed inside of it that you can play around with.
GBA.emu is one among many few GBA android emulators that support cheat codes. Lastly, the ability to save game progress anywhere is another nifty feature. It is worth noting that, GBA.emu is a paid GBA emulator that totally justifies its pricing.
In other words, you can play multiplayer with other people running games on the emulator. However, the stunningly streamlined UI of OpenEmu makes it different from all the other emulators. If you are a Mac user, the interface will remind you of iTunes. For instance, the emulator shows box art for games and sort them by the platform.
About Tekken Rom
There are save/load game states, BIOS emulation, support for cheat codes, and it even has support for a controller if you want to hook up some external hardware. Similar to other emulators on the list EmuBox also offers many nifty features like cheat support, save and load states, and fast forward support. The free version is perfect for playing GBA games, but the full version is completely ad-free, supports multi-line cheat codes, and has the ability to fast forward the gameplay.
Choosing Your Game Boy Advance Emulator
To play Nintendo DS games, OpenEmu comes with DeSmuMe emulator. Unlike other Nintendo DS emulators here, RetroArch is an all-in-one emulator which allows users to play games of nearly all retro consoles. The idea is to have an amalgamation of several emulators in a single software.
- You have to get back romsdownload.net/roms/nintendo-ds/0434-new-super-mario-bros-psyfer-383974 all the money that has been stolen from the Professor.
- You have to fly and punch your way through hordes of enemies in order to complete all the 10 levels and bring back all the stolen money to your master in this classic game.
- This is the game that made us chase bowser through all 8 of his castles to find Princess Peach.
- Each castle holds a fake princess until the last one that actually has both the original Bowser, and the original Princess.
- The classic, the golden game that redefined the platformer genre and brought something amazing for everyone to enjoy.
My Boy is another GBA emulator available on the Google Play Store. It’s actually one of the more popular options available, being downloaded by hundreds of thousands of players. It has a ton of features packed into it — support for cheat codes, external hardware, save/load states, fast forward, you name it. Next up on our list is GBA.emu, developed by Robert Broglia. GBA.emu is packed full of different features that you would hope an emulator would have.